Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Hair journey thus far...

My first blog post ever starts now. I figure you may want to know a bit about me first. My name is Stacey, I live in small town Indiana. I am your typical fashion student who just wants to get out of her small town and move on to more exciting things. With one year left of college, and hopefully a waitress, A blog seems like a good plan to get my ideas out there and hear what others (if any listening) think. 
 As you see by the name,  Hairtravesty -- this blog is going to mostly contain all things hair. This will show you all the good times, the bad times, and all the in between of things I do to my hair that may help others. So here is a little journey of my hair. I am a naturally wavy redheaded girl. I hated my hair color and texture for a very long time and 3 years ago I began to try new things. I have had my hair every color possible in the book. And found that my natural color might be my favorite, and now I need to get my hair into tip-top shape because I have damaged it so much throughout the years.











So this has been my hair over the past few years, minus some pictures of teal hair, brown hair, the transitional stages of red to blonde, and a few more. But for the most part, this is my hair journey. The last picture is what my hair right now for the most part looks like. I absolutely never straighten my hair much anymore, and usually curl just a few pieces that seem limp. I am trying to get my hair to be very long, and very healthy because I do not want to end up with fried hair from the days of constantly straightening it since I was in 8th grade. I plan to show different hair tutorials, any hair catastrophes, what products I'm using and more. Feel free to ask questions and give suggestions! 

XO -Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment