Monday, April 8, 2013

Strawberry Blonde Perfection

Hello hair lovers,

Today, I wanted to talk to you about my new hair! A while back I was interested in strawberry blonde hair, and now I have it. A week or so ago on twitter, I asked my hair stylist what she thought about it and the amount of damage it would cause my hair. She seemed very happy with my suggestion and told me it wouldn't damage it too badly.

Now, I am very carefree when it comes to my hair. I basically just tell her to do how much, and whatever it is she wants. I was looking for the dramatics, so when she said she was just going to do some highlights I was initially pretty sad. Then, when I really thought about it, I realized she's right. If I hated it, I was going to have to live with it and it could cause way more damage to my hair. Little did I know, she had something up her sleeve...

I have had blonde highlights in my hair on multiple occasions, but these are the all time best highlights I have ever received ever. There are so many highlights in my hair that it looks the perfect strawberry blonde color. I'm so grateful for how she did it because it is seriously perfect. She put a really light red toner all over my hair as well. I cannot get over the fact of how good it looks. It is the absolute perfect color for spring/summer.


So here is what it looks like. The picture on the left was taken with my bedroom light on so it has more of a yellow-ish tent to it while the picture on the right was taken in front of an open window.

I'm super happy with this and very excited to keep it up. Are any of you changing your hair for the spring/summer months? If so, what are you doing?? Send me pictures!

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment