Monday, April 1, 2013

Is it growing yet...?

Happy Monday everyone!!

Today is the day we see if these prenatal vitamins are working/if my hair growing. As a bit of a disclaimer, with any hair vitamins, you don't usually see any results until 3 months of using. Before I actually test this, I feel like my hair hasn't grown at all.. so that makes me super super sad ): On another note, a girl I work with washes her hair with coconut oil. I have seen many good things about coconut oil and making your hair grow. Also, the girl I work with that uses it her hair used to be maybe a little bit longer than mine probably back in September, and now her hair is maybe around 5 inches longer or more. Obviously seeing her results, I immediately bought some and used it. In conjunction with prenatal vitamins, hopefully my hair will end up being long and mermaid-like. *Fingers Crossed*

Well... this is embarrassing. The last time I did this on March 1st, my boyfriend was at work so I attempted to do it myself. Guess who stinks? ME! I put on the shirt and got ready for my boyfriend to draw the next line and he said,"Who drew this line, because the line I'm about to draw is shorter than this one." So I grabbed a new shirt and sat down for him to draw it and he said,"This is a terrible way to measure your hair, what if you don't wear this shirt the same way next month, you won't get accurate results." Just so everybody knows, and mostly so that I remember, I am wearing a zebra bra, and my hair was pulled straight, which I have to wear next month when I do this May 1st. Sorry for the disappointment lovelies. However, I did still take a picture of where my hair is at on this shirt. I'm not sure how interested you are in this, but I'm showing it anyways. 


If you are growing your hair out, and found something that's worked wonderfully, TELL ME. I NEED THE SECRET. I feel like my hair isn't growing one bit ):

XO-Stacey
My hair is right under the tag!



No comments:

Post a Comment