Monday, June 10, 2013

Strawberry Blonde Perfectionist

Don't hate me please! Last week wasn't a happy Monday. I didn't post ): I'm sorry!! I have been exhausted recently. I am working at my internship 2-4 days a week and the days I am not working there I am working doubles every day at my serving job. But alas! I asked if I could have a day off each week from my serving job and she gave me Mondays'. How perfect, right?

Today, I got my hair done again. My roots were looking rough which is super because that means... MY HAIR IS GROWING. Thank goodness for highlights because if I didn't have them, there would be no way I could tell if my hair was growing.

On a different note, before I get to talking about my color, I have started to take a new hair growing pill. I know what you're thinking, "Again Stacey? How many times do you need to try them until you realize it's not really working?" I am now taking 5000 mg of Biotin each night. No clue if it's working but it makes me feel better! It's like if I take them at night, I'll wake up and BAM long hair. Don't get me wrong, it's getting longer but not fast enough.

Alright on to the hair. This time I asked for my roots to be done along with adding more blonde. The more the merrier right?!




Can you see? Can you see?! It's way more blonde than last time. I actually have no idea if you can tell by looking at pictures but for sure in person. Last time, she put a tint all over my hair so it would be lighter but it faded out in like a week. This time it's just lots more highlights. I really like it.

Also, I went to Sally's Beauty to look around and found this sulfate free hair care product called hair one. Has anyone tried it? I bought a little baby sample of it, but the lady told me if I didn't like WEN I probably won't like it. I'm gonna give the sample a shot. If it's awesome I'm sure I'll tell you all about it and the boyfriend will be annoyed because I purchased more shampoo...

Until Next Time..
XO- Stacey








No comments:

Post a Comment