Monday, December 9, 2013

Eyelash Growth that REALLY WORKS.

Hi loves! I am here to show you some freaking amazing news.

I FINALLY FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT TO MAKE MY EYELASHES GROW.

Seriously.. The proof is in the pictures and the compliments I receive on my eyelashes.

I know we are told that there is no sure way to make our eyelashes grow. I understand that. However, I have a way that keeps them conditioned and nice looking, which in turn makes your eyelashes grow. Now I can't tell you this will work for everyone, this is the only product that has ever worked on my eyelashes without going the route of Latisse. I thought about getting prescribed to latisse, but decided the side effects were too extreme for me and wanted to find a more natural route. I ended up finding a 100% all natural route.

I have tried so many different products and haven't found one that worked well until now. I've tried the rapid lash, the Tarte eyelash growth, the peter thomas roth one, the loreal one, and even tried the Vaseline trick. None of it worked very well. The thing with those products that people don't understand is that they don't have any natural oils that will help your eyelashes grow/nourish them. They state on the packaging that it helps keep your eyelashes from falling out as quickly. Your eyelashes have a 3 month cycle. A growing period, a falling out period, and a stand-still period. The falling out period, is a natural state of your eyelashes. Regrowth is pushing it's way through forcing old eyelashes out. This stage of our eyelashes sucks.. It kind of makes them look a bit thinner than usual. Our eyelashes look best during the stand still period. There is no way to change this cycle. It happens.

Now, every single night, and sometimes in the morning too, I put 100% pure argan oil on a clean, disposable mascara wand and I run it through my eyelashes just like I would a mascara. Top and bottom. I also do both sides of my top eyelashes so that way I get more product on them. I like the Josie Maran Argan Oil. She also has a light version of it too. I just get the BTG size from Sephora. It's $14 and should last a LONG time. I have been using a sample of the oil for a month and decided I had to buy it.




Here's the pictures to prove it. This is my eyelashes before I started using it. You can tell I have a lot of bald spots from my very annoying habit of pulling my eyelashes out when I am stressed out...

And these bad boys are my eyelashes now. WITH NO MASCARA on them. Isn't that awesome?! They are so much fuller and nicer and I have not been happier. I spent almost three months trying to get these bad boys to grow back from pulling them out, and had no luck except for the teeny short sparse eyelashes that you can see growing in the picture above. I used the argan oil for 1 month and my eyelashes are greater than they have ever been.



I'm hoping you can also tell the difference. In one month, my bald spots have finally started to grow in! there;s still a little bit of thinness to them, but it's better than in the very first eyelash picture.
I have never been more excited and I don't think I will ever use anything else on my eyelashes. My sister, and customers at my job are always asking what mascara I am using. I tell them it's the argan oil and they want to try it too! I'm hoping my sister has just as much luck with it as I did. If you have tried this method, let me know what you think? I really do hope you test it out. The proof is in the pictures. It's wonderful.

XO-Stacey

2 comments:

  1. Careprost promotes rapid lash growth with the once nightly application. Buy careprost online with or without a brush for long and luscious eyelashes. Careprost can fulfil your dream to have beautiful and perfect eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careprost Eyelash is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your eyelashes. All women lust of long, thick, and beautiful eyelashes. However, it appears that not everyone is gifted with it. When we view photos of our favorite celebrities and see their flawless lashes, we wish we could have them. Buy careprost online and look like you favourite celebrities.

    ReplyDelete