Monday, February 18, 2013

Foam Rollers

Hello, fellow hair lovers. I know, I know, ANOTHER NAME CHANGE. But I feel like this is much more me. And this makes it easier for you all to follow me! If there is a you all... Anyways today we have yet another hair tutorial!

No need to any hot tools as usual. Here is what you will need: Freshly washed and air dried hair, some foam rollers and some hands. That's it! How simple is that? Contrary to what I would normally do with long hair, I did not section off my hair. I also did not put the rollers on the underneath of my hair.

Now on to the actual rolling of the hair.
Choose sections, maybe about 1 inch, and roll the hair about halfway to three fourths up the hair shaft. When you roll them, roll away from your face. Close the foam roller so it stays locked into your hair, and do the rest around the rest of your head. I only used about 10 foam rollers max on my hair. I have relatively thick hair, so you may need to adjust how many you use. I went to sleep, woke up, took them off and BAM! Lovely hair.


 The final look! It actually looked pretty good, and on top of that it stayed that way for two more days, so obviously that makes me happy. Hope this heatless hair tutorial helps you out!!

XO-Stacey

Hope this


No comments:

Post a Comment