Monday, February 25, 2013

What's to come?

I wanted to tell ya'll that I am planning on starting making YouTube videos as well as posting things on here. I know that for me, I learn better by actually watching someone else do something, so hopefully I can share a few of my heatless hair videos along with other make up and clothing things on there. My dad thinks that it is a must for me to start making YouTube videos. He's a dad, so he is probably right. I love watching YouTube videos all about make up and hair, and I am always using them for tips and tricks so why not hand out some of my own tips a tricks? Though, I am a little worried about all the potential mean things people may say, or the fact that there might not be many people who actually watch my videos. But hey, at least I'm trying to finally utilize my passion for hair and makeup and help out others.

I don't have a tutorial or anything to post today, for I have been extremely busy with school. Thankfully, it is almost spring break and my no-buy is almost complete! I have a list on my computer called "March Makeup Madness" for I am going to see my sister in Nashville over spring break and we are going shopping. Obviously, my list is extremely precise and I can't wait to tell/show you all the products I end up purchasing! Also it's almost March first so that means, I am using heat on my hair! I decided I am going to give myself a limit of using heat on my hair twice a month. The 1st of every month I will straighten my hair and I will actually start measuring it each month to see if it is actually growing or not, and then randomly throughout the middle of the month I'll use heat again if I'm feeling like I need a hair pick-me-up or something.

Also, I'm thinking about purchasing some prenatal vitamins to make my hair grow. I realize, these are for if you are pregnant, but it also makes your hair and nails look phenomenal. I figure that I'm not getting enough nutrients on a day-to-day basis as it is, so this could only help right? Unfortunately, I heard it can make you gain weight, so I'll need to be careful in what I chose. I have a problem with vitamins of any kind where I start to take them, and then I forget and then I just stop. So this time I think I will set an alarm on my phone for 3:30pm everyday, to make sure I take the vitamins. It's the perfect time because it is right after class and in between work. So I feel like maybe this will give me some extra incentive to do it. Plus, I really really really just want long hair again. If any of you have tried prenatal vitamins, what did they do to your body and did it actually make your hair grow faster or is it all in our heads?

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment