Monday, March 4, 2013

Very first Video!

Hello my lovelies! On Wednesday, I posted my very first video to YouTube on how I do my everyday heatless waves. I will add the video in at the bottom of this post, but today I wanted to talk to ya'll a little about my experiment that I am conducting.

Awhile back I had been talking about how I was going to monitor my hair growth each month and the 1st of March I started it. I straightened my hair so that it would be at its full length and drew a line on the back of a white shirt. April 1st, I will do the same thing and hopefully we can see how much my hair is growing. Unfortunately, the problem with this month, was that my hubby was out of town for business and I had to figure out how to draw the line myself. This could potentially make the result of the first month bad, but I'm just going to keep going with it but make sure someone else is drawing the lines. I also looked at a hair chart showing lengths of your hair. (How many inches = where at on your back) I believe mine is about 12 inches. I can tell it's a bit longer than it was when I got it cut, but I also picked up some lovely chewy prenatal vitamins to see if those help my hair grow as well. A lot of people were telling me that the prenatal vitamins were a terrible idea because you'll gain weight and what-not. But honestly, I'm on the line of being underweight anyways, and It's not like I'm really receiving 1/2 of the vitamins my body actually needs so I think this might just be a good way to get my daily vitamins in as well.

As for the YouTube videos, feel free to subscribe to my channel. I am going to post videos every Wednesday. My channel name is sakovach. I think that I won't always post the videos I make onto this blog, however there may be times when I want to talk about the same things or when I want to add more detail to whatever it is I talked about in the video. I hope everyone is okay with that.. if there is an everyone? I'm really interested in seeing if my videos in conjunction to this blog will hopefully make a difference in someones life somewhere in the world. I realize there are so many blogs and vlogs about hair and makeup, but I really just want to show my journey with my hair growth, and all those other fun in-between things that I am interested in. I'm young, I might as well try out all things that could remotely interest me while I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

I know, I'm sorry for that weird rant I just went on. Without further or due, here is my first video!
Also feel free to follow me on Instagram: sakovach  or twitter: Witty_Ginger 
I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment