Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring is Coming!

Happy Monday everyone! Monday's are supposed to be the worst day of the week, so why not spice them up with a ginger? (: I have a few new products that I am not ready to talk about just yet, and I am trying to give them a go for a week before I tell you about them, so be ready next week for a lazy girls guide to skin care.

Today I just wanted to speak a little bit about spring. Many of the beauty gurus that I love are all ready for spring, but here I am, in the Midwest and it's still cold and snowy, and gross. The local weather right now at this exact moment is 36 degree F and rainy.. How can we all be ready for spring so soon when there is ice on the ground, and I had to scrape ice off of my car this morning.

Let me talk to you about my favorite things that will be happening this coming spring and summer.
1. I am graduating from college. I have somehow managed to get my bachelors degree in 3 years. Does anyone understand how unbelievably excited I am about this??
2. I get to start my Fashion Internship in May. Who doesn't want to be around clothing, social media, visual merchandising, and photo shoots all day long? Because I'm loving this whole blogging/vlogging social media thing, I might see if my boss will let me run their blog and post more frequently on it. For some reason, this is something I absolutely love.
3. The sun... the sun is never prevenlent in the Midwest because it is always gross and dreary. All I want is to be able to walk to class without wearing everything I own.
4. Shorts and Tank tops - everyone loves summer clothes. I can't wait to buy some new shorts for I have had the same ones since my sophomore year in high school.. so you know that situation needs to get itself together. Half of my closet is seriously black, gray, and white.,, the other half is muted colors because I suck. This summer is going to be dedicated to cute, put together summer clothes rather than just throwing something on because it's warm.
5. DRESSES. I have a dress obsession to the max. Just last summer, I bought 32 dresses... It's a really weird obsession but I am in love with dresses. Some of them I should definitely retired but that means I am allowed to get new ones.. RIGHT? Only, I'm not too sure how the boyfriend will feel about that considering I already have so many... I need them okay? Speaking of which, maybe a dress collection should be in order once I can actually wear them?

You would think that makeup would be in this bunch too.. but I feel like who cares when it comes to "summer colors" and "fall/winter colors". I'm gonna wear what colors I want when I want!

Let me know what you are looking for this spring and summer?

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment