Monday, May 13, 2013

OOTD

Hi beauty lovers!

Today I was planning on doing like an outfits of the week thing, but unfortunately, I only took pictures of two outfits. But they were pretty cute, so I am going to show them anyways!
Well I'm not too sure about my pose... or my scrunchie face, apparently at the exact moment, I thought it was cute. Whatever, Bye.

 Leopard print loafers from JCP.
Dark blue jeans from Silver
Black t-shirt from Old Navy
Green Army Jacket from Target
Necklace from Zales.

I seriously always wear black, and I LOVE these shoes. So naturally I wear some form of this combination all the time..Clearly, I was not feeling summer-like this day.

 I don't have a full length mirror at my house, so I thought it was normal to use Target's...?

Gold/Tan flats from Target
Blue Jeans from Silver
Muscle Tee from Forever 21
Bandeau from.. I have no clue...?

Pretty simple outfit. But I liked the easy grungy feel to it. It's kind of my favorite style.

XO-Stacey

1 comment: