Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hair Fail.

Beauties,

It's been awhile since I have blogged. I got a new job along with my serving job so I am super busy but I'm pretty much loving life and having a fun time. But I come with you today with a hair fail...

Now, I wanted my hair to be back to its natural hair color. 1. This will never happen for a red head. It's practically impossible to get back to your exact shade. 2. This went horribly wrong.

I did it myself because I've done it before, and loved it. This time went awfully wrong. I think that a. I picked the wrong color by one shade. (I picked Light red blonde) b. I left it on too long. and c. my developer was possibly too high.

Now I want you to know, I've done this before and it worked out fine. Too bad I couldn't remember the color I used last time... because this time failed. I used 20 developer last time, and that's what I got this time. I left it on for 30 minutes which was 15 minutes less than the time stated.

So here are my pictures.. in case you like this color, then you'll know what you need. It's not a bad color, but I don't think it suits me. I've seen other people with this hair color and it looks awesome... but I look silly.

Everything was from sally's.




The color mixed

Looking Worried

Looking upset and bright

The final hair.


So this is the final fail... the top part in the last picture looks lighter than the bottom but it's not. I think it was just the lighting outside. I don't hate I guess, but I'm not in love with it either. I've had my hair this color before like 5 years ago and loved it when I was in my angsty teenage phase.. But I'm not in the phase anymore and I'm a grown up, so this is weird...

Do you like it? Can you pull this color off? Tell me how you pull it off while I wait for it to fade.

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment