Monday, July 8, 2013

Not your typical beauty blogpost

Happy Monday Ginger Lovers!

Today, I don't have much of a beauty post for you, which may be disappointing, but lets be real... I'm pretty sure no one is consistently looking at this anyways except maybe my parents and that's probably a stretch. I really wanted to vent about life today.

I will be officially a college graduate in two weeks. I'm sort of panicking. What if I can't get a job? That's a huge deal and it's a tough gig to get now-a-days. When did the world of working become so ridiculous? I'm too qualified for a secretary position, but not qualified enough for ANY position in my field it seems.

I've been working at my internship and recently have been building websites from the ground up for an online store and it clicked a bit last week. What if I started my own online store? How would it work? Would I be able to do it? All of these questions arise and I began to research. It would single handedly be the hardest and probably worst thing ever. But what if it worked? What if I regret not trying it? I realize it's expensive and it would suck to start out, I'd have to put a lot of my own money that I don't really have into it. Is it crazy to think that it could actually be something that worked? I don't know. I think it might be something that I really want to do. Who know what will come of that.

On an entirely different note: Does anyone else here have a dog, or a pet that they would probably give your kidneys to? A little over a week ago my adorable Doberman doggie at 3 years old randomly became paralyzed. I was so sad, lots of crying, you know? Well he has Wobblers Syndrome that only occurs in 5% of dobermans, After having lots of steroids, he is able to walk again. He can't run, and he's a bit shakey, but he can walk again. I treat pets like they are my children. This was seriously one of the saddest things I have ever had to deal with when it came to one of my pets. On another note... he's walking enough now that he can out run me across our yard, the busy street in front of my house, and through the field across the street...

I am going on vacation in a could weeks and I can't wait. I'm thinking maybe a "what to pack" kind of post and maybe one about graduation? And who knows what else?

If you think any of these things sound good, leave me a comment! I will for sure respond

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment