Monday, July 15, 2013

What's in my makeup bag?

Happy Monday lovelies, I hope you all had a wonderfully nice weekend!

In a couple weeks I'm going on vacation and figured what better time than to do a what's in my makeup bag video. I'll link the video below so you can actually see what I have in it.

I think that when it comes to traveling, the less things you need to bring beauty-wise, the better. I realize you never know what exactly you'll be doing so you want to be prepared. I think that a palette that has everything you need in it, is the way to go. You could make your own z-palette, or purchase one.  I'm really enjoying the Aqualillies for Tarte palette. It contains a full size amazonian clay blush, a highlight, park avenue princess bronzer, and 6 eye shadows. I find that I can make multiple looks out it, and it's perfect for traveling. Another good all-in-one palette would probably be the Stila Not So Nude, Dare to Bare, or The Natural palettes. They come with 6 eye shadows, a bronzer (or blush for the Not So Nude) and a highlight. I haven't actually purchased one of these, but I have been looking into it. They are only $20 at Ulta and I feel like that's a great deal for all of that product. I like to bring just some basic everyday brushes, my favorite eyeliner, favorite mascara(s), a bb cream, and an everyday lip product. If I have some extra room I like to thrown in a bright lip as well.

Hopefully this helps as what you should bring with you on vacation. If you want to see the actual products that I am taking with me, just watch the video below!


XO-Stacey

                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment