Friday, July 12, 2013

Thifty Find

Hello Beauties!

I'm thinking about posting a bit more regularly than just once a week. So bear with me while I try to get on a set schedule.

The other day, I went thrifting for my internship. While looking for clothing for Monday's photo shoot, I came across some lovely shorts. I am in need of a few new pairs of shorts so this worked out perfectly. The shorts I own are from my freshman year of high school. They are looking way too short. I found these adorable GAP Chino shorts for only $5! What a steal! These shorts regularly go for  $44.95 on their website. That's crazy expensive for a pair of shorts! The only downfall of them is that there is a small hole in them right on the seam. Thankfully this is where my fashion merchandising background can help. I'll have to sew them up before I wear them on vacation.

I don't think anybody should ever write off going to thrift stores for clothing. I agree that there are tons of really worn out clothing items that are never really worth it, but there is always some hidden gems. You just have to dig for them! I also found two pairs of super cute paisley J. Crew chino shorts but sadly, they were not in my size. ):






Aren't those too cute?! Disregard my huge pile of clothing in the corner... those are things I need to take to goodwill. Now, go out and thrift people!!

XO - Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment