Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No more washing...?

Alright ladies and gents, I know that it is possible to completely stop washing your hair, but I have never tried it to a legit extent. The longest I have ever gone without washing my hair is 2 weeks. I think I'm going to start doing this, however, I'm going to only condition my hair. My hair, as you should know by now, is extremely dry. I keep reading that it is possible, for girls with dry hair to completely stop washing their hair. I think I am going to try this out, and see what happens. I haven't used anything on my hair since like Saturday I believe, so today, I am going to only condition my hair. I know you can do this, and that they have products like WEN that are based on this concept. However, I have tried WEN and I didn't enjoy the texture it gave me. So today I am going to give you a peak into how I style my hair today. (going to attempt a blow out) And keep you updated on how often I have to condition my hair, and if I give in and actually wash it. Wish me Luck!
 
Wet Hair....

                                                                     What I used....
                                                                           Layer 1
                                                                            Layer 2
                                                                      Almost Done....


And TWIST! I added a twist because I felt as though my hair was too poofy on the ends and not enough volume on top. My hair didn't look greasy at all but it did fall a little flat. I am going to tough this out until Friday night and then I think I'm going to see what will happen with some curly hair action. Hopefully it works a bit better?

What do you think about no longer washing my own hair? Will the products weigh it down? Or will it be okay...??

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment