Monday, August 19, 2013

Miley Cyrus/Punk Inspired Look

Hello Beauty Lovers!


If any of you love Miley Cyrus and her complete off-the-wall new attitude like I do. You might love this video that I have for you today. I realize Miley Cyrus is a pretty controversial subject since one day she was Hannah Montana and now shes party central, but hey, I love the new crazy Miley. Bring it on! I tried out the look shes been doing recently with dark eyes and red lips, but you could also swap it out for a super nude lip for she does that as well. I also tried out her hair. I gave myself a mohawk. No worries, I didn't shave off all my hair, just used my hair to my advantage. 

I hope you enjoy this wildly punk look! Comment below and tell me if you try out the makeup or the hair, or what you would do to make it more wearable for you?

XO - Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment