Thursday, August 29, 2013

Another Hair Failure...

Beauty Lovers!!

I watched another heatless wave tutorial... and decided to try it out. I'll tell you how I did it in steps... however, it didn't work out the best for me which makes me so sad. My hair texture has changed again. It's slightly annoying. I've never head relatively straight hair since I was in kindergarten or so. But now my hair is straight... what do I do?

The first thing you need to do is wash your hair.

Then add a heat protectant into your hair. Hush your brain before you say it. "Stacey, a heat protectant? I thought this was supposed to be heatless."


Next I blow dried my hair with cool air with random shots of warm air to make it go a bit faster.

Then I split my hair into two different pony tails, and twisted my hair into two buns. Bobby pin the buns and spray some hairspray on them.


 Lastly go to sleep!


When you wake up you're supposed to have lovely, beach-like waves. Mine on the other hand, turned out like this...
'

It could have been fine... but my hair is so thick and course that I feel like it got all weird on me. I don't think it looks awful, but it definitely doesn't look nice either.

Try it out and see if it works out for you? Or tell me how I can make it work for me? Please?

Xo-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment