Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Natural Everyday Eye Using Pink

Hi loves!

Recently I've been playing around with my collection a bit more than usual when I get ready for work and such. I've been going really natural on my eyes while I'm at work, and then when I want to kick it up a notch I just had some heavy winged liner to make it more night appropriate. But I wanted to show you what I've been loving. Here's what you're going to do...

Step one: Prime your eyes!













Step Two: Use a white shade all over your lid. I chose to use Virgin from the Naked 1













Step 3: Use a BRIGHT pink on a tapered crease brush and run it mostly through the outer half of your crease.


Step Four: Run a matte brown shadow through your crease and use it to blend the pink color out. This will tone the color down. I used Naked from the Naked 1.

Step 5: Curl your lashes and add mascara! DONE!

How easy was that?? I've been wearing this super natural eye look for awhile. I'm sure you were a bit worried when that bright pink shadow was going on. Look at how toned down it became though!

Here, I just added some thick eyeliner to take it from work to a night out...

Isn't makeup fun? I hope you enjoyed this. I really enjoyed making this blog post. If you try this look out, post a comment and maybe even a picture!

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment