Friday, December 7, 2012

Short hair vs. Long hair.

As women, we all have that moment in life where you have to make a large decision in life. It's not about marriage, relationships, families, jobs, or handbags....  It's about our hair. Now we all wish to have luscious hair. As for me, I want long luscious Ariel from The Little Mermaid hair. Too specific? Nah. Awhile back I had talked to you all about my hair issues that happened a few months back. I haven't been noticing much of a difference in my hair recently. And even today once I actually did my hair it is just looking not very attractive. The ends of my hair won't curl very well because of all the damage. So the question here do I cut off all the dead and basically start over growing it out? Or do I constantly get trims until all the dead is gone. And which one will make it easier/faster to grow my hair back out in the long run. Here is some hair inspiration that I was considering...

And so after I just had all of those hair inspirations, I want to know what I should chose? What I should do. My boyfriend loves long hair and hates short hair. But I need to have that healthy hair and eventually it can get long again. 

Here is my hair now,  vs. a foe bob. 


I actually like them both.... And I'd much rather have long hair... but if it will make my hair healthier then overall I think I will look better and healthier.

XO - Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment