Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Short Hair

I did it. I now have short hair. Is it weird? YES. Do I have any idea what I am going to do with it? NO. But it feels so freaking great. It's a bit shorter than I had wanted but I think I like it. It will take a bit to get used to. But now this means the growing process can be a wonderful one. Hannah, my hairstylist said to me, "Now don't you put anything on this hair unless I tell you it's okay or unless I do it for you!" Yes ma'am!! I do not want another catastrophe

The only unfortunate part is that my boyfriends hates it. He's actually pretty mad that I cut my hair. Legit, he won't talk to me right now. My thoughts to that is screw him. Don't go off thinking he's a bad guy or anything cause he's super precious, but this is one thing that neither of us would back down on.

I'm not going to apologize for wanting to make my hair look good and be in good condition. There are two things I pride myself on, and that is my eyelashes and my hair. But recently my hair hasn't been on that list and that's changing starting now. I cut my hair for me, and no one else. Healthy, delicious looking hair, means a healthy happy me. And if you can't get over that fact, then either zip your lips and be happy with the other parts of me, or walk on out the door.

I know, I know...  all you want right now is to see it! I'll give you a before and an after. Tell me what you think about it? If you love it, hate it, want it, can't wait to see what my grown out hair will look like, excitement for tutorials etc.

BEFORE... Notice how the ends don't curl because of all of the damage... ): wahhhh


And AFTER! Look how much prettier my hair looks.. We'll have to wait and see what it looks like naturally. That will be my next quest. I'm trying to decide when I'll wash it next. My plan is usually falls on Wednesday's and Sunday's but my hair doesn't exactly look like it needs it. Also, notice the color difference from the top and bottom still? There's still some more blonde in there that needs to be cut out but we didn't want to go shorter.

Lovely! Can't wait to style this bad boy on my own. My pony tail is so baby, I'm not sure what to do with it!! Ahh!!! Get ready for some hair fails, and some hair loves?

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment