Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Wash and Dry

Alright, so I said I would attempt to go through some hair tutorials with ya'll with this new short hair of mine. Tonight, I have washed my hair normally and then instead of letting it air dry, I used a blow dryer. I know what you're thinking...."NOT A BLOW DRYER! THERE'S TOO MUCH HEAT!" Not to worry. I alternated between cool, and medium heat that way it would a) go faster and b) wouldn't damage my hair as much. Now before you see this, know that the ONLY thing that I put into my hair was a bit of coconut oil and Moroccan oil on the ends of my hair. That's IT. Now, I'm not saying I enjoy how my hair looks right now, but it makes me excited to try out some new products. Now before you see this hair of mine, the texture of it is out of this world. I'm thinking maybe if I just get a curl enhancing mouse or something of that nature, that it will define this mess of texture and make it look a little less wild.

I did this to my hair tonight.. or well... I guess SUPER early this morning (it's 12:15am) so that way tomorrow I could maybe use a curling iron to define my hair more, or maybe just do something completely different who knows! But I definitely didn't want to use a bunch of heat on it all at once since it's been flat ironed already. I'm trying to make this process of hair growth a nice, healthy one.

On that note, here is a picture of my hair wet... notice the defined waves are super great... and then the next picture is of my hair dry and it's wild texture.





Not too shabby eh?
I realize that this 100% doesn't help you with any form of "how to" because I legit did nothing. But maybe if we have the sameish hair texture, or you were in my damaged hair predicament too, then we could go through the journey together to make it less scary? ... or you know... not at all.

Tomorrow comes with hopefully a super cute hair style.
FINGERS CROSSED!

XO-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment