Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fishtail bun

I know, I know... I said I was going to hair blog more often but I have failed.
 But just so you know it's.... TUTORIAL TIME! My very first tutorial ever.... and hopefully you will like it. I don't even think you are listening but that's besides the point. I was inspired by a picture on pinterest and decided to take a jab at it. So here is a twist on a typical side bun...

Step 1: Sweep all hair to one side. ( I always sweep to right cause my "fringe" is on that side)

Step 2: Split hair into two sections like so.
Step 3: Take a strand from the back of one section.....
Step 4: Bring that strand over to the middle of the opposite section. Do the same thing with the second section.
Step 5: Keep doing the tasks above until you get to the bottom. You now have a fish tail braid! YAY! You can always stop here... but I chose to keep it going.
Step 6: Take the ends of your hair, and roll in up. (kind of like a snail shell..??) Use bobby pins to secure your side bun.
And you're done!! Feel free to tease, add accessories, whatever you please!!

I hope this was helpful, or at least had clear directions. Try it out, and let me know how it works!!

XO - Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment